Sunday, September 12, 2010

Runway



Fashion for the Runway

Yesterday Morning we put on a Fashion Show for the girls at Teenmania to talk about modesty....'Get Your Fash' On'!   We went all out.....all of the DD's dressed like runway models....extreme and dramatic!!  My favorite part about my outfit was the Gold Bow wrapped around my head.  This 'happened to me' in the bathroom.....Sarah Nicholas, my fellow DD, says..."And what do you need yet?....grabbed this sash wrapped it around my head ....and said "there!" :)  
We had a blast.  

Some things that we shared with the girls: 

Modesty is a way of thinking about yourself...respecting yourself
It is a way of respecting men by helping them guard their eyes
Our beauty is a [refection] of the Lords beauty which is 
pure and lovely and ultimately gives Him glory 
Women desire to be lovely, seen, admired.... it is the way we are made, 
but we are intended to find our affirmation in Christ and not by attracting people 
We are to be obsessed with the image of God and not man 
 [May our image draw eyes to God


No comments:

Post a Comment