Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Something For Myself

Little Treasures


One day last week I took a day to run some errands and decided to stop at this little funky resale store along the way.  It was called the Purple Monkey or something like that - but I've always seen it and never stopped. It was such a pleasant visit - I chatted with the owner - a lady just about to turn 30 and has a boyfriend.  She had beautiful things for a great deal!   So I found a few treasures! 


 A Winter Vintage Purse


 Some knit gloves and hat 


  
This is my favorite - This I said is - "For me!" :)  This is truly vintage; the owner said an elderly lady brought it in from her collections and this was one of the last pieces.  The earrings are clip on!  ha ha.  How precious!


It's always fun to buy a little something for yourself every now and then! :)
Thought I'd share.



This was such a cool view from my window one morning.  The way the sun melted the frost except for the shadows! 

2 comments:

  1. Shyla!

    These things are totally you. It warmed my heart to read this. Missing you my dear friend. Thinking of you and praying for you today.

    Love,
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your treasures are beautiful! What great finds :)

    ReplyDelete