Friday, February 10, 2012

The Three of Us

And two became three.........
Shyla . Sheena . Bronte

Bronte (said brontee :)... Joined us the first week of February.  It has been even more wonderful to have three.  And who knew I would have such beautiful, like-hearted women to share this year with!  Sheena will be here for 4 months and Bronte 3.






Bronte
 


Love that nose of hers!  She's precious isn't she :)  Bronte is Australian. She has also lived in the states with her family for 9 years.  She just spent a few months in Rwanda prior to coming here. 

She is unique and sweet - loves planning and designing as much a I do - and quite   inspires  me.




Sheena


Ha ha - Love that wild.  I couldn’t find pic of just Sheena smiling - which is telling. Sheena’s a blast.  This little miss is from Ireland.

She is serious about real issues, cares for people and God’s work, and she knows how to have fun!  So glad to still have someone in my life to have dance parties with.



"Beauty gains sustenance when it has the joy of being shared."
 -me
 Bronte & I love that Ooty is full 
of vintage 'granny' sweaters!



The girls are always dressing us up with the jewlery they make...."you like?"  :)


(I'm sure you're dying to see picture of the girls in the aftercare center - unfortunately I cannot post those),

1 comment:

  1. lovely blog :)

    could you check out mine? I am new to blogging :)


    http://07wonders.blogspot.com/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete