Monday, November 5, 2012

I feel at home when...

I'm in Holmes County, Ohio

I'm with Nathan, Janet, or Travis
when I'm with any one member of my family I don't miss anything
Nothing is missing- I don't get tired of them

 I'm with a Dear Friend and we share our hearts with Each Other

In my Kitchen

I'm sharing My life Story - God's Beautiful Work in my Life - And the person Values It

When I'm Offering My Ear to A Woman
counseling a woman, bringing healing, showing her Christ's love; I feel a world at home there

I Pray in the Spirit

I'm Making a cup of Tea or coffee for someone

I'm with a Mennonite

I'm walking Arm in Arm with with someone 

I'm in any beautiful, Quiet Place with a Journal and my own Thoughts

When I'm Laughing
without restraint

I walk down the Indian Street

I smell a Barn

I take a Long Run

I speak about Knowing God

Standing in from a Group of People sharing a Word/ Teaching from the Lord

I'm with Jesus



No comments:

Post a Comment