Friday, September 9, 2011

Her BIG Day is tommorrow!

The Day is Tomorrow!  Sunflowers, ribbon, bows, a white dress, the man of her dreams, and LOVE to tie it all together!  I Love weddings! :)  I absolutely love, Love especially in the purest most Godly state, I love planning the whole production, all the details, artistic elements, and decorations, but there is one thing that is a special privilege.....



To stand beside your dear friend when she is getting married.  


That is such an honor...


Roxanna Mullet is getting married tomorrow and I am so proud to be her Maid of Honor.  


She has been my friend in High School and so much more.  We met in 7th grade when our elementary schools joined into middle school.  She has been a God send especially in those high school years, but even now I am so thankful to have Roxanna as a friend in my life for these adult years.  And adult years - here we come!





3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful...you are a women who impacts lives! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you Grace.

    P.s. I have photos of the wedding posted on my facebook! :) It was beautiful - Huge sunflowers stole the show, as well as the wonderful man that she married!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw thanks shyla! i love you!

    ReplyDelete