Friday, September 2, 2011

TWO Beautiful Girls


The Lord has been blessing me so much since I've been home! I have been able to get refreshed and re-acquainted these first 3 week returning! I have been spending time at home - baking, making dinners, redecorating my room, loving my family - I feel made for HOME - I thrive here - and feel so close to the presence of God. The Lord has also given me opportunity to spend time with families - my grandparents, pastors wife who is new homeschooling, and babysitting 2 dear children to my heart.....I LOVE women, home, and caring for people! ...... Thank-you Lord!!


TWO Girls are really precious to me....


Their names are Eden Rayne & Dannicah


This is Eden - 6 years old
This little girl is a gem, she is smart and sweet like her mom.  I have a special place in my heart for her.  Her mom - Carrie was the girl I looked up to when I was her age!!

Dannicah - 9months
Danny is a little "bug", squirmy, ornery, and lovely!  Tall just like her Daddy!

We had ourselves a little picnic, wildflowers, nutella, peanut butter and all!

There's the ornery!

Don't you love when little children hold their baby siblings!  Such a little momma. :)

And little Lady - she knows how to pose!

Giggles, hurry up and take the photo! I'm gonna slip off!

Ha ha...rescuing her from the tree!




Beauty!

LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment