Saturday, September 3, 2011

A New Cove

My Newly Decorated Room, 


I came home to my room that I left as an 18 year old.....that was decorated when I was in middle school, and still full of childhood memorabilia!  


SO - I cleaned out the closets, neatly packed away the keepsakes in 2 tubs, threw TONS of stuff away, packed trash bags to go to the thrift store, and STARTED OVER. 


Here is my newly decorated room, since my room in TX was spring themed, I went with a fall theme. 




The Treasure I found in a thrift store!  I LOVE this orange vintage flower chair!  $2

The curtains from Felicia's apartment that she didn't want :)  I'll take them! Another treasure!




This large painting is my inspiration for the room!  Another Thrift store find.


Oh must have an introverted bookshelf!

A wall for memories at Teen Mania :) One of each of the 4 years there.

My Favorite parts of this room is the hanging frame above the orange coach and hanging doves by the photo frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment